Bernal Capital Group is a private real estate investment firm focused on generating favorable returns through the acquisition and repositioning of Southern California Real Estate. BCG’s investment success is rooted in intensive market selection, comprehensive due diligence, detailed financial analysis, integrated asset management and timely property dispositions. By effectively leveraging local relationships with investors, contractors, property managers and sales teams, BCG has developed a proven process for adding value to real estate projects.
We are committed to achieving a “triple bottom line”, delivering strong financial returns for our investors and spurring economic and social development in our communities. BCG seeks investment opportunities in markets that are underserved or imbalanced with respect to capital availability or real estate supply and demand fundamentals. We bring green attributes to all aspects of the investments process including acquisition, construction, and management practices. Given BCG’s entrepreneurial culture, strong relationships, access to capital and disciplined expertise, we are positioned to thrive in this challenging yet opportunistic investment environment.
- BCG acquires distressed single-family houses below replacement costs to generate both short and long-term positive cash flow.
- Market focus on the most desirable Southern California communities, including costal cities and established neighborhoods undergoing transition.
- BCG acquires opportunistic and value-add garden style and mid-rise apartment communities with major renovation and/or lease up requirement preferred
- Market focus on urban infill locations throughout Southern California, with close proximity to mass transit, job centers and large Generation Y populations.
- Rebranded and Repositioned apartment communities provide significant annual investment yield and increase in fair market value
Ground Up Development
- BCG acquires Raw and Entitled Land; Under Utllized Properties; Projects in Pre-Development and Development Stage
- Locations must be “in-fill” within established communities undergoing transition. Energy efficient and sustainable construction methods used to create an environmentally aware product.
Commercial & Industrial
- BCG is focused on acquiring value-add industrial, retail and mixed use projects.
- Dedicated Market knowledge and strong brokerage relationships allow access to a multitude of these under-utilized assets in need of repositioning, lease up, environmental remediation and disposition.